This is a well written evaluation Desiree in which you think carefully about how well you met the intentions of the brief, and you discuss strengths and weaknesses throughout the process. You could be clearer on editing, and you could have discussed what you thought about the audience feedback. Vanessa
This is my new improved piece of Task 1c I have used the colour Blue for work that I have added on. I have highlighted the key terms in Yellow. This is my first draft of Task 1c.
This is a well written evaluation Desiree in which you think carefully about how well you met the intentions of the brief, and you discuss strengths and weaknesses throughout the process. You could be clearer on editing, and you could have discussed what you thought about the audience feedback. Vanessa
ReplyDeleteHello Vanessa,
DeleteI have made the following changes in the colour yellow
You have addressed most of my comments above and made some thoughtful improvements.
Delete