Task 1 - 2B.M2 (Merit) you have explained the characteristics of interior and exterior recording locations and how they affect the quality of audio recordings.
Task 2 - 2B.M3 (Merit) You have explained the different types and construction of microphones, their characteristics and suitability for different acoustic environments
Task 3 - 2B.P4 (Pass) You have described the different techniques and procedures used when recording audio.
This is my new improved piece of Task 1c I have used the colour Blue for work that I have added on. I have highlighted the key terms in Yellow. This is my first draft of Task 1c.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTask 1 - 2B.M2 (Merit) you have explained the characteristics of interior and exterior recording locations and how they affect the quality of audio recordings.
ReplyDeleteTask 2 - 2B.M3 (Merit) You have explained the different types and construction of microphones, their characteristics and suitability for different acoustic environments
Task 3 - 2B.P4 (Pass) You have described the different techniques and procedures used when recording audio.