This is an advert from Cadbury's. I feel this will help our group as this advert is about promoting their chocolate which is what our advert is going to be about. It is also important because Cadbury's have decided to use a gorilla playing the drum as it is very random and unique.
This is another advert from Cadbury's chocolate. I feel that this advert will help our group as this advert is also targeting at children. Cadbury's have used two children moving their eyebrows to make a funny approach. This advert is different from the other cadbury's advert but yet again it is random and unique which makes the advert fun for children; which cadbury's was trying to do.
This is an advert from Flash. Flash has made a humorous advert using a dog. They have made this funny approach by making the dog sing which is different than other adverts. I feel that this advert could help us because they have used a dog out of randomly.
We tend to have a funny concept towards our advert than having a specific product.
This is my new improved piece of Task 1c I have used the colour Blue for work that I have added on. I have highlighted the key terms in Yellow. This is my first draft of Task 1c.
The reflector is good for portrait photographs it reflects the light. Nikon D7100- 24mp Put the dial on 'M' mode manual manual controls aperture and shutter speed front dial controls f stop back dial controls shutter speed on the back 'white balance' (WB) lense- A+M= A means automatic. M means manual Manual is in your control, so you can control how you want you photo Automatically means the camera focus' by itself.
Comments
Post a Comment